Today tech markets are full with a variety of Android emulators but BlueStacks is still ruling. Reason being its timely updates, spectacular gaming features and times fast performance speed than top Android brands. The latest of all is BlueStacks 4 which is free to install, has no bugs and lags, seamless and extremely impressive for playing high graphic games. Although, it’s compatible with the majority of Windows systems, for now, check out its installation steps on windows 7.
Here’s How To Install Bluestacks In Windows 7
- Visit the official website of Bluestacks.
- As the file size is just 410 MB around, it’ll be ready to install in no time.
- So as to run the downloaded file to commence its process of installation.
- Check-in all the boxes to enable app store access and notifications.
- Click ‘Install’ and wait for a while.
- Soon BlueStacks will be set up on your PC running Windows 7.
- Try to open an App, it’ll ask you to sync. the Google account.
- Add either an existing Gmail account credentials to sign in or create a new one.
- Finally, click on ‘Finish setup’.
In this way, it’s extremely easy to install BlueStacks software to run Android apps on Windows 7 PC. There’s no need for any external hardware device or any third party software for this purpose. Just do as directed above and enjoy playing high definition Android games on bigger screens of your PC.
BlueStacks has been known as the spearhead of Android emulators to simulate Android over PC. It’s one of the oldest Android emulators which is continuously evolving to deliver most of the Android OS on PC screens. If talk about PC users, Windows 7 is still in use by the majority of people. The installation steps mentioned aforesaid, works best for Windows 7 PC to enjoy Android and Windows OS side by side.