Generally, all the android phones available in the market are based on the Linux operating system and it is designed in such a way that the users of smartphones and tablet computers can easily access it. In the last decade of 10 to 15 years, android has widely spread in the hands of people from the black and white to android smartphones & many other updated android gadgets.
Today’s generation has the nomophobia issue (means the fear of being without mobile phones), We are so addicted to the mobile phone in which the internet plays a wide role simultaneously. This is making the future hard as in any manner as it is handy to the children as well.
How to use Android Night Mode
The android phone in which there is the option of night light mode
- Unlock your phone and approach the setting tab on your phone.
- Click on the Settings
- Select display option
- Select Night light, now you will be able to set the night light by scheduling the start and end time or by adjusting it manually the on & off mode of the night light.
- To go further if you want to set up daily schedule, you have to choose Turn on a custom time or Turn on from sunset to sunrise & then you have to share your location so that your smart know the place you are at & the timing of sunrise & sunset, according to that it will work.
- Moving further if you had chosen the custom time, it comes with the option of start time and Ends time by clicking on that you will get the pop-up clock in front of the screen to set your schedule.
- If you don’t wish to set up the schedule, there is a button visible on the same page at the bottom that states the turn on now or turn off now option.
How to use Android Blue light filter
As there is night light feature the same way there is a blue light feature that helps the people from the eye strain.
- Go to the settings of your android phone.
- Go to the Display tab in the settings menu.
- The display page itself has the toggle button for on and off, It also has the option of the blue light filter by tapping on it you will go to more settings.
- You also can toggle to turn schedule, after that you can select custom schedule or Sunset to Sunrise and then you need to enable your location as per the android night light feature so that your phone can show you the proper schedule as per place location.
- Lastly, when the filter is on, you can also adjust the opacity using slider more to less and vice versa.
The continuous working on laptops & computers in the offices, People don’t get the time to spend with their phone, but at night especially at bedtime, they keep starring at the phone screen that makes their eyes tired.
The main motive is to keep your eyes in a relax mode with night mode after having a long hectic day & if they use mobile at the time of bed it will be more unfair for the eyes.
Thanks to Android phone!! who had think of us, especially for our eyes & there is a setting in the android phone from which the night light mode can be enabled & some android phone does not have night light but they have blue light in their android display setting which also gives relax to the eyes with the strain from the bright light.