Accessing email on an android phone is something very important, android devices provide google mail applications. In case you want to go for icloud email on android or you are switching from ios to android, icloud for android is the best way to keep photos videos contact and much more synced, which is one of the prominent cloud storage and cloud computing services provided by apple.
If you’re switching from apple ios to android phone, you don’t need to give up on icloud services including icloud mail. Although it is quite difficult to access cloud mails and other services as compared to apple ios, once you get started with the android, then it gets easier.
Accessing iCloud Mail on Android
It is not a big task to get an icloud mail on android. Android mobile phones have a Gmail application, although you can set up an icloud email on an android phone. Here are the steps to follow to know how to set up an icloud email on android.
- Browse to the Apple id page
- Sign in to the account
- Go to the manage page
- Now search for security
- Open app-specific password
- Now generate password
- Confirm by clicking on agree with terms and conditions
Through this one can easily set up icloud email on android.
Create app specified password for iCloud account on android phone
- Open the web browser
- Open the provided link appleid.apple.com
- Sign in through apple ID
- Now generate the password
- Click on create to complete the process
Perks of having icloud on android phone
There are various other benefits of set up icloud on android. If you’re switching from Apple phone (ios) to android phone, mentioned below are the things which are important to know.
Syncing iCloud Contacts to Android
It is not that much difficult to access icloud from android, and sync contacts between icloud and android.
- Firstly you need to open the browser and log in.
- Now open the contacts.
- select the desired contacts you want to sync.
- Save the file.
- Now transfer the data to an android phone.
Viewing Apple Notes on Android
Follow the steps to view apple notes on your android phone
- Go to the system preference
- Now go to the internet account
- Open google account which is accessible in android phone
- Now select notes from the given list
Syncing Apple Reminders and calendars on Android
There are various ways to sync apple reminders on an android phone. It is the same as adding events in google calendar. Follow the steps to syn apple reminders and calendars on android.
- Open Google calendar
- Add the account and sign in
- Now the calendar will load all the marked events for the particular account
- You can add move events and reminders
iCloud is one of the best for cloud storage and cloud computing system. Accessing icloud in android is something gem for the users who have switched from ios to android. Hence it doesn’t only limit to apple ios but one can easily get this on an android phone.