Google docs are known for the real-time Document with the collaboration of the authoring tools. The keen interest is that at one time many users can use the same document by looking at the changes done by others instantly. Google gives the assurity to keep their data safe unless if the users are willing to share those data with others.
It also allows getting immigrate with text documents, spreadsheets, drawings, slide presentations, and surveys. Google docs also help in the editing of Microsoft word document. There is much utility provided by the Google docs, among those we will going to learn some of them.
Add Flow Charts and Diagrams
Google docs and slides have unique features in which the writing skills the drawing skills or any diagram can help you to understand the content in an easier way without any confusion. The amazing part is you can create all those skills without getting away from your document.
- How to make a flow chart in Google docs.
- You need to go to your browser, type Google docs in search engines.
- Click on the link of Google docs, you will proceed to the Google docs and click on the blank page that has addition (+) sign.
- Open the docs file and go to the insert tab above the sheet.
- As you clicked on insert the pop up will appear to take your cursor to the drawing option
- Once you clicked on drawing another pop up will appear with two options “New” and “From Drive” you have to select new.
- Further, you will get to see the new drawing window is open in front of you, now you need to select the icon just beside “action” row which looks like half-square with a full circle on it.
- Proceeding further you will see the pop up appeared on that you have to insert shapes in google docs and then choose the shape you want to use.
Note- The shapes at the bottom of the selector are for google docs flowcharts.
- After the selection of shape, you have to drag the cursor of your mouse to the canvas to create it.
- If you are looking to adjust the shape you had dragged, you can drag the square that is surrounded over the shape to change it.
- Further, if you want to add the lines that connect between shapes, you need to click the segment shape option next to the upward arrow sign.
- You wish to change the color of the shape, click on the shape of the canvas and you will get the option of the color fill visible on the top.
- The final step is you need to repeat this step until you created another shape as connected to look like a flow chart and then click save and close to add a drawing skill into your document.
- If you willingly want to edit the flow chart in google docs after it has closed, select the google docs flowchart template on canvas and click on the edit, you will be back to the Google drawing.
- How to insert a Diagram in Google slides.
- Go to your browser, write Google slide in search engine.
- Then click on the link of Google slide, it will take you to the Google slide and click on the blank page that has an addition (+) sign.
- Open the slide file and click on the insert tab above the sheet.
- There you get pop up select the diagram option.
- The new window of the google docs diagram tool will be open on the right-hand panel of the slide.
- Once you had selected the diagram type, after that you can see the color customized tab at the top with several templates below, and besides that, there is also a number of levels, steps to add in it.
- Proceeding further you need to click on a selected template to drag it in your slide.
- In the final step, you can click the box to edit or change your data.
The Google docs are known as favorable documents to the number of users out there, as it contains the features that help the users to make small changes with the proper procedure and the safest place where someone can load their plenty of documents to get in one place at a time.